LRXD | Ad Operations Manager (Advertising)
This job post has expired
We are a strategic and creative partner for companies on a mission to change the world for the better. We help grow purpose-driven businesses and compound the positive impact they have on people’s lives. That’s why we call ourselves the Health & Happiness agency. Right now, we’re searching for a Paid Digital Media Manager to help us spread our vision - Health & Happiness for all.
We’ll aim to teach you everything we can – and then some. We want to learn from you all the latest, greatest things we haven’t tried. We have a fast-paced, laid-back work environment that’s fun and exciting. We want a thinker who can quickly and accurately turn ideas into something special.
Responsible for the quality and timely execution and trafficking of client campaigns while supporting the media and digital team members to deliver on client expectations. This role will need to excel in day-to-day ad operations with proficiency working in third-party ad serving platforms, AdWords, Social advertising systems, creating and implementing pixels/tracking tags.
Ideally, you’ll have:
• 3+ year in ad operations role focused on digital media
• 3+ year experience in Google AdWords
• 3+ year experience in Facebook Advertising
• Experience with ad serving systems and platforms a must
• Experience creating reports to showcase the performance of campaigns
• Prior experience executing multi-channel digital media campaigns including rich media
• Prior experience setting up, running, and optimizing the use of an Ad Server
• Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work in a deadline focused environment
• Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects and teams/departments
• Proven track record of taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
• A solution-driven mentality
• Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and dive into some of the more mundane tasks on a day-to-day basis (scheduling, Analytics, Reporting, etc.)
• A personal active interest in the health & wellness lifestyle category
• Ownership of complete ad server setup (trafficking), AdWords management, and social advertising systems
• Actively manage creative assets and implement ad rotations, targeting, and tracking
• Working closely with vendors to perform quality assurance and analysis of creative assets and third-party ad tags
• Organize and implementation of tracking using GTM
• Ensure the launch and tracking of media plan placements through a third party and internal reporting tools; actively resolve issues, and work with partners to launch placements per media plan
• Troubleshoot implementation, delivery, and functionality issues; provide assistance to digital team to actively combat third party reporting discrepancies
• Understand media plan objectives, and suggest a framework for campaign setup which will directly translate into reporting and performance outputs
• Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to media and/or digital teams
• Assist in data collection and analysis for client reporting
• Understanding of additional vendors that could provide value to clients
• Oversee daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
• Be an expert on campaign & bid management tools to manage keywords, ad groups, ads, etc. (inc. trafficking keywords)
• Work closely with Analysts to own new testing and optimizations ideas to drive campaign performance
• Support and develop strategy for clients
• Support with account and campaign forecasts
• QA deliverables
• Create and ensure accurate reporting to account/client specifications & KPI’s
• Monitor & analyze performance media data, via daily, weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad hoc basis to drive optimization decisions and effectively manage performance media performance
• Utilize competitor monitoring tools to analyze key trends to derive insight to drive optimization
• Ensure client accounts are maintaining performance against targets/objectives
• Interpret & provide insight on performance reporting data for clients on a regular/ ad-hoc basis
• Present performance updates to clients on a regular and ad hoc basis
Must be a US resident. No contract or consultative opportunities available and remote work is possible
Job Type: Full-time. Some travel, nights and weekend work required only when it is absolutely necessary
Reports to: The position reports to the Media Director at LRXD. You will also have to collaborate with different strategists and/or account directors who are working on similar accounts.
Benefits include unlimited PTO, 401k match, Health & Happiness Stipend, and more. Compensation: $67,000-$85,000.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position can be remote.