Common Good | Digital Media Supervisor
In this evolved world, two new currencies have become ultra-valuable in the lives of almost everyone: Health and Happiness. For the last decade, Common Good has fought to bring more of both to the world — by growing brands that are on this same mission. Right now, we’re searching for a Digital Media Supervisor to help us accelerate the climb for these national brands we serve.
Our Digital Media Supervisor acts as a marketing partner with our client and a key leader to the strategic digital direction of their brands. You’ll strive to be the ‘expert’ on their clients’ business, a digital planning leader and liaison between departments. We’re looking for a natural leader who will be instrumental in developing strategies, planning, and ensuring proper implementation of digital marketing programs to meet and exceed client goals. In our data-driven world, it’s important you use strong analytic and technical knowledge as a sharp edge.
• Understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
• Actively participate and help to lead the integrated media planning
• Create and drive best-in-class digital media strategies that deliver against client objectives within search, programmatic, social and video channels
• Ensure tight coordination and completion of campaign setup, execution and optimization
• Partner with relevant internal teams to set KPIs and measurement framework, facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting, pacing and optimization
• 5+ years relevant work experience, including a minimum of 3 years experience managing, mentoring, and nurturing client stakeholders and teams in a fast-paced organization
• Knowledge and understanding of client business/current issues and marketplace trends/emerging trends
• Technical and strategic understanding of auction-based buying required, particularly in programmatic video/display
• Programmatic Advertising expertise across demand-side platforms (DSPs), supply-side platforms (SSPs), ad exchanges, and data management platforms (DMPs). Knowledge of real-time bidding (RTB) mechanics, ad inventory sourcing, ad fraud prevention, and targeting options within programmatic advertising
• Understanding of Ad Tech Ecosystem, including ad servers, ad exchanges, data providers, and third-party verification services. • Knowledge of ad formats and specifications, creative trafficking, tracking pixels, and ad tagging
• Strong negotiation skills when dealing with media vendors, ad networks, and data providers. Ability to build and maintain relationships with vendors, negotiate pricing and terms, and ensure campaign delivery and performance
• Exceptional analytical skills, and confidence acting on data and insights to optimize and maneuver programmatic and digital based campaigns
• Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
• Experience/familiarity with syndicated research sources/tools (MRI/Simmons, Scarborough, Nielsen, comScore)
• Experience/familiarity with digital ad effectiveness research (MMM, MTA)
Common Good is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Common Good is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
• This is a full-time position and employees must be available to work during standard business hours, Monday through Friday, in Mountain Standard Time. Occasional travel or evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• Common Good is open to remote candidates, but whenever possible, we strive to hire locally in order to encourage greater involvement within our local Denver community. But please note - this position is open only to US-based candidates.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Common Good is proud to be a B-Corporation, a certified network of for-profit companies dedicated to using business as a force for good. We meet high verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability to all of our stakeholders. This journey of transforming the global economy to benefit all people, communities, and the planet begins with our team. Learn more about this certification and our verification process at this link: www.bcorporation.net/en-us/certification/.
$70-90K annual salary dependent on experience. Benefits include no preset limits on Paid Time Off, paid parental leave, 401k match + 3% SafeHarbor match, monthly Health & Happiness stipend, Work From Home reimbursement program, wellness education, profit sharing, and more.
How To Apply
Please apply at the following link: cg.bamboohr.com/careers/60
We encourage you to submit an application even if you don’t believe you fit 100% of the requirements. If you believe you may need reasonable accommodation to apply, please get in touch with us on our Contact Us page: www.commongood.co/contact-us/. We’ll be in touch if we see the potential.