Bonfire Labs | Talent and Resource Coordinator
This job post has expired
Bonfire Labs has been in business for 25 years and currently has 20 full-time employees and a rotating team of freelancers. Our team of artists, producers, directors, technologists and support staff collaborate to create powerful content across all media platforms. Always design-focused, we like to build the stuff we dream up. Most importantly, our creative spark electrifies everything we do, both through our client work and in how we work, think, and run our business.
Actively engaging as a member of the Bonfire Labs team requires knowledge of production, design, creative processes and workflows. We’re a tight knit company, which means everyone here makes a big impact on who we are and what we do. Being a good contributor to Bonfire’s culture is essential to success.
- Work with Bonfire Labs’ EP, Creative Leadership and producers, ensuring we acquire the best talent and resource each project with care
- Source and onboard all staff and freelance talent, including producers, designers, writers, animators, editors, etc.
- Develop and improve processes around recruiting, onboarding, and finding staff and freelance talent working in tandem with our EP, Creative Leadership and Managing Director
- Maintain, update and continually improve our database of and relationships with freelance creative talent, artists and producers
- Lead outreach to freelance artists, producers and potential partners
- Represent Bonfire Labs at industry events
- Host events under direction of Bonfire Labs’ EP, New Business or Managing Director
The ideal candidate excels at:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously with grace, thoughtfulness and poise
- Being outgoing, friendly and active at industry events
- Stellar cross-department written and verbal communication skills
- Maintaining and building an ace contact list using strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail leveraging laser-focused organizational skills
- Having a knowledge of JazzHR is a plus
- 2 - 4 years experience in recruiting and resourcing talent required
- Intermediate skill level with Google Calendaring and Gmail strongly preferred