Interact Boulder | Junior Designer
This job post has expired
Start Date: Early January
Position: Junior Designer (0-3 years agency experience)
InteractBoulder is a branding and design agency located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Our mission is to partner with brands ranging from bright-eyed startups to courageous industry vets to create brands that create consequence in the food and beverage industry. We pride ourselves on culture and creating a quirky, egoless, and welcoming environment in an open space with a tight-knit team.
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Designer who can contribute both tactically and conceptually to branding and design projects. The person we’re looking for is a hard worker, eager to contribute, excited to take creative risks and finds meaning in every task and ask. The Designer will work closely with the rest of the design team to help support the studio, and report to the Creative Leads at the agency. In addition, you’ll work cross functionally with our account and strategy team, as well as our Creative Services Manager. This is a great opportunity to learn quickly in a fast-moving and high-growth environment.
What you’ll do:
* Partner with senior designers to apply existing brand identity systems and execute extension work
* Create conceptually driven brand identities and packaging design, participating in the entire process from strategy development and ideation through production and everything in-between
* Build monthly email newsletters. Support updates to our website, capabilities deck, case studies, etc.
* Design for internal projects (e.g. business cards, holiday gifts, swag, etc.)
* Utilize Getty to research images for design, presentations, decks, etc
Skills and qualities we are looking for:
* 0-3 years of graphic design experience within branding or creative agencies, or a mix of agency and in-house experience
* Mac proficient and experienced in in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
* Knowledge of print production
* Experience in developing and delivering creative agency presentations
* Naturally possess a positive attitude, willingness to pitch in, and readiness to hang with an awesome team (culture is king here)
* Web, copywriting or illustration skills are a bonus
* Experience in / passion for Food & Beverage will launch your application to the top of the pile
* Must love dogs (adorable office-ready canine friends sweeten the deal)