STONE Strategy & Design, Inc. | Junior Digital Designer
Stone Strategy & Design is a multi-disciplinary brand and creative strategy studio in Golden, Colorado. Independently owned, we weave together expertise supporting both large, established brands and emerging, challenger start-ups. We believe in the power of storytelling—work that resonates and leaves a lasting impression. Good design means good business if the right questions are asked. We're a tight knit, creative-lead agency and we're hoping to find someone to join our small team.
As a Junior Digital Designer at Stone, you’ll support the 6-8 person Amplify team. The Amplify team focuses on brand activation such as, but not limited to, content development as well as digital and shopper marketing. The Junior Digital Designer is responsible for creatively designing digital marketing media. A demonstrated passion for digital design and user experience is imperative for this role. The Junior Digital Designer works on numerous assignments across a broad range of marketing material which could include creative for social media (Instagram, Meta, TikTok, Spotify), email layout, web/mobile sites and emerging media.
Here's What You'll Need to be Successful in this Role:
• Strong eye for design, typography, and layout. Video editing and animation skills.
• Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects.
• Knack for mastering brand visuals and understanding the audience needs to translate across digital media.
• Comfortable working independently or with a team.
• Effective time management to ensure projects meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and collaborative mindset.
• Ability to view design through a strategic lens, approaching each problem with curiosity, creativity, and innovation
• Comfortable accepting feedback and mentorship from senior team members in internal team meetings and design reviews
• Ability to articulate the value of good design, justify specific design decisions.
• Familiarity with HTML / CSS.
• Knowledge of XD, and Figma is a plus.
• This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3+ years’ experience in digital design or related fields (UX, UI, web design, visual design, graphic design, etc.)
• 1-3 years of experience, agency or corporate environment
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
• Portfolio of work demonstrating skills
Compensations and Perks:
o Competitive salary ($50K-$70K depending on experience)
o 401(k) –3.5% employer match
o Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
o Generous Paid-Time-Off policy in addition to all major holidays
o Paid week off between Christmas and New Year’s annually
o Hybrid work environment
This role is location-flexible: We'd love to see you at our headquarters in Golden, Colorado, but it is also open for 100% remote work.
How To Apply
Please send your resume, portfolio, and any other references or documents you'd like us to have to [email protected]