Vladimir Jones | Media Coordinator
This job post has expired
Vladimir Jones has an opportunity for a smart, well-organized individual who gets an adrenaline rush from a dynamic, creative and busy workplace. You’ll work with a dedicated team coordinating a multitude of projects. This role will be instrumental in moving workflow through the agency, from an idea to the minds of a consumer. You’ll need to be good at understanding data and translating it into a story. Most importantly, you need to be nice, energetic and have a positive and progressive mindset. You will need to love Excel spreadsheets, and other spreadsheets that look like excel (Google Docs, Workhorse Media Software). Having a career interest or experience in Advertising or Media Planning is a plus, but not necessary. If you can work as hard as you play, please apply! This position can be based in our Colorado Springs or Denver office! The salary range for this position is $36,000 to $40,000.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities and foster innovative solutions
• Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with media suppliers/partners and internal teams (Account Services, Media, Digital & Creative)
• Obtain inventory availability and corresponding rates and/or media kits from partners
• Communicate deadlines and creative requirements of the plan and buy to teams
• Enter media schedules into the VladTracker (proprietary) workflow ad traffic system
• Enter digital ad tags into Campaign Manager for digital ad traffic process
• Assist in resolving media invoices and schedule updates for payment or client billing
• Become familiar with all media buying and research software tools within the agency
• Maintain resource and media files
• Confirm the accuracy of all requested placements in workflow and traffic systems
• Assist Media Planners & Media Buyers in execution of plans and contracts
• Communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner
• Develop and facilitate strong relationships across the agency, and in workflow
• Represent the team and the agency in a positive manner in all endeavors
• Effective problem-solver and generator of innovative solutions
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills and style
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in advertising, communications, journalism or business
• Versed in applicable software and technology platforms
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
• Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
• Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
• Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
• Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.