Common Good | Paid Media Analytics Lead
In this evolved world, two new currencies have become ultra-valuable in the lives of almost everyone: Health and Happiness. For the last decade, Common Good has fought to bring more of both to the world — by growing brands that are on this same mission. Right now, we’re searching for a Paid Media Analytics Lead to help us accelerate the climb for these national brands we serve.
The Paid Media Analytics Lead is the center point of our data strategy and analytics work. We have big goals as an agency and need someone who is willing to try new approaches, be critical of data being presented to them and be a master at telling a story with data. Whether it’s creating a dashboard, building a data set, helping build an algorithm, modifying a spreadsheet, or building a presentation, you’ll do it with energy and a positive attitude. You will implement process improvements and provide mentorship across the Media department, working to analyze data and deliver valuable and relevant insights. Through data-driven insights, you will have the opportunity to shape the strategic direction of a client’s marketing strategy. You’ll have great attention to detail, knowledge of the Advertising industry, understand terminology common to media buying, be able to multitask, and be hungry to learn. Do those things well and you’ll find great happiness here.
Your responsibilities: lead all internal analytics projects from start to finish.
Measurement & Reporting
• Measurement: Create and execute campaign-specific measurement frameworks and learning agendas; develop long-term • Measurement Roadmaps, bespoke to clients (mainly CPG focused)
• Benchmarks & Goals: Set benchmarks and targets based on historical campaign data
• Reporting & Optimization: Oversee and QA the development of reports, dashboards and directing optimization initiatives
• Insights: Hone the ability to know what an insight is, and use data to "tell the story" that leads to recommendations and strategic decisions
• Attribution: Provides visibility into marketing attribution to help determine which channels and campaign types were most effective
Data Strategy & Technology
• Data Technology Utilization: Maximize the use of reporting automation tools to allow for more focus on data analysis and insights rather than data gathering and cleansing
• Data Management: Be accountable for the maintenance and QA of data systems and processes used for reporting and on-going data analysis
• Data Visualization: Develop advanced Dashboards in visualization tools such as Tableau/Adverity. This includes gathering requirements, designing the solution, developing, deploying and maintaining the deliverable
• Ad Operations: Apply advanced understanding of Ad Operations and QA procedures
Relationship Management, Growth & Retention
• Client Presentation: Present findings/insights as well as methodology/data approaches reliably to clients through a variety of different presentation opportunities
• Agency Relationships: Interacts directly with managers to identify new opportunities, prepares regular activity reports and responds to questions from the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Business/Marketing related fields is preferred
• 4-5 years of experience as a data analyst/business intelligence focused employee
• A passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
• Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
• Ability to clearly explain complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing
• Comprehensive knowledge of ad technologies and research techniques (how they work, and how to troubleshoot)
• Ability to move beyond descriptive analytics and employ more sophisticated techniques (predictive & prescriptive analytics)
• Experience/familiarity in ad-serving and web analytics tools (Google DFA, Atlas, Google Analytics, GTM, etc.)
• Experience/familiarity with syndicated research sources/tools (MRI/Simmons, Scarborough, Nielsen, comScore)
• Experience/familiarity with digital ad effectiveness research (MMM, MTA)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint & a Data visualization tool (Adverity, Tableau)
Common Good is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Common Good is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
• This is a full-time position and employees must be available to work during standard business hours, Monday through Friday, in Mountain Standard Time. Occasional travel or evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• Common Good is open to remote candidates, but whenever possible, we strive to hire locally in order to encourage greater involvement within our local Denver community. But please note - this position is open only to US-based candidates.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Common Good is proud to be a B-Corporation, a certified network of for-profit companies dedicated to using business as a force for good. We meet high verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability to all of our stakeholders. This journey of transforming the global economy to benefit all people, communities, and the planet begins with our team. Learn more about this certification and our verification process at this link: www.bcorporation.net/en-us/certification/.
$80-110K annual salary dependent on experience. Benefits include no preset limits on Paid Time Off, paid parental leave, 401k match + 3% SafeHarbor match, monthly Health & Happiness stipend, Work From Home reimbursement program, wellness education, profit sharing, and more.
How To Apply
Please apply at the following link: cg.bamboohr.com/careers/59
We encourage you to submit an application even if you don’t believe you fit 100% of the requirements. If you believe you may need reasonable accommodation to apply, please get in touch with us on our Contact Us page: www.commongood.co/contact-us/. We’ll be in touch if we see the potential.