Common Good | Paid Social Coordinator
In this evolved world, two new currencies have become ultra-valuable in the lives of almost everyone: Health and Happiness. For the last decade, Common Good has fought to bring more of both to the world — by growing brands that are on this same mission. Right now, we’re searching for a Paid Social Coordinator to help us accelerate the climb for these national brands we serve.
As the world of Paid Social has evolved, it has moved from being considered one of those specialty services toward a fundamental aspect of our digital activation strategy. Our Paid Social Coordinator will be working with their planning counterparts to create and execute paid social campaigns that support our clients’ overall marketing objectives. Within this role you’ll gain exposure to emerging digital media technologies, publishers and social strategies that will help create a valuable foundation for a career in digital media. As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing our clients’ social media campaigns. You’ll need to excel in day-to-day execution with proficiency working in social media and reporting.
Your Responsibilities (Social Expert):
• Responsible for the execution, performance and reporting of the paid social campaigns for your clients across multiple platforms: Meta, Pinterest, Snap, TikTok, Youtube, etc.
• Support Paid Social Lead in their execution and creation of client strategies
• Understand the clients’ products and their marketing objectives and goals
• Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on critical client metrics
• Deliver monthly client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on account status
• You'll stay current on industry trends and standard methodologies, focusing on how innovations and changes can help improve offerings to accounts and process
• Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI’s and proactively managing campaign execution
• Responsible for overseeing campaign set-up, client pacing & optimization strategy
• We need you to bring a minimum of 1-2 years of media or paid social campaign management experience
• You'll be a true cross channel social marketer, with hands-on experience planning/buying across multiple platforms
• Prior experience in an agency environment is highly desired
• Demonstrate the ability to use paid media strategy to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
• Strong skills in Keynote, Excel, Google Slides and Docs
• Proactively share learnings and best practices across the organization
• Establish oneself as an expert within their discipline and client team
• Detail-oriented with strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to present recommendations/ideas to client and internal team
• Help educate the client team on the latest trends, best practices, technologies, etc.
• Demonstrates appropriate judgment through proper escalation
• Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, and attention to detail
Common Good is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Common Good is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
• This is a full-time position and employees must be available to work during standard business hours, Monday through Friday, in Mountain Standard Time. Occasional travel or evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• Common Good is open to remote candidates, but whenever possible, we strive to hire locally in order to encourage greater involvement within our local Denver community. But please note - this position is open only to US-based candidates.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Common Good is proud to be a B-Corporation, a certified network of for-profit companies dedicated to using business as a force for good. We meet high verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability to all of our stakeholders. This journey of transforming the global economy to benefit all people, communities, and the planet begins with our team. Learn more about this certification and our verification process at this link: www.bcorporation.net/en-us/certification/.
$45-55K annual salary dependent on experience. Benefits include no preset limits on Paid Time Off, paid parental leave, 401k match + 3% SafeHarbor match, monthly Health & Happiness stipend, Work From Home reimbursement program, wellness education, profit sharing, and more.
How To Apply
Please apply at the following link: cg.bamboohr.com/careers/58
We encourage you to submit an application even if you don’t believe you fit 100% of the requirements. If you believe you may need reasonable accommodation to apply, please get in touch with us on our Contact Us page: www.commongood.co/contact-us/. We’ll be in touch if we see the potential.