Burns Marketing | Senior Back-end C# / .NET Core developer
This job post has expired
At Burns Marketing, we burn with a passion to create innovation through connected technologies with the purpose of solving our clients’ business problems. We are a company comprising creatives, designers, producers, strategists, developers, and misfits spread across two offices in Denver and Loveland.
We are looking for a Senior Back-end C# / .NET Core developer to jump-in and work with us on a large-scale project that is close to launch. We are looking for support in completing this project to prepare for launch, as well as post-launch support and development. This is a full-time (40+ hours per week), 4-week long contract engagement. Availability during the day, Monday through Friday, to work with our team, is a must.
• Hours: 40 hours per week – more may be available as well.
• Contract Length: 4 weeks, with the possibility to extend.
• Availability Required: Monday – Friday, daytime. Our workdays are generally 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, but not fixed or finite. Daytime availability required for collaboration with the team, check-ins, etc.
• Location: Remote
• Contract Start: ASAP
• Budget: hourly rate depending on experience
• .Net Core
• API development
What you will do
• Responsible for .NET API Core bug fixes
• Reviewing, updating, and providing feedback on client issues/bugs/feedback
• Feature development, tweaks, and bug fixes on Core API & Search API
• Bug fixes and support
• Post-launch updates, fixes, and support