LRXD | Senior Media Planner
This job post has expired
At LRXD, we believe in hiring people we click with. People who are self-motivated and passionate and able to take us places we haven’t been before. Right now, we’re searching for a Senior Media Planner to help us serve our national base of clients.
We’ll aim to teach you everything we can — and then some. We want to learn all the latest, greatest things we haven’t tried from you. We have a fast-paced, laid back work environment that’s fun and exciting. We want a thinker who can quickly and accurately turn ideas into something special.
The Senior Media Planner acts as an agent of the entire paid media process for LRXD, working in collaboration with Creative Directors and Strategists at the agency. This person will research, create, traffic and otherwise execute paid media plans on behalf of LRXD clients. You will also be in charge of data research, analysis, audience profiling, negotiation, purchasing, trafficking, campaign management, tracking, measurement and reporting. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in the advertising industry and solid referrals.
• Gather and organize market/competitive research and prepare analysis to inform media-planning efforts.
• Determine best use of media mix, including print, digital, social media, TV, radio, experiential and content.
• Evaluate and utilize audience targeting, scheduling, geography and budget efficiently.
• Create strategic media plans, RFP and negotiate with vendors, manage campaign flow charts and be proficient in trafficking assets across all tactics.
• Act as a liaison between media and agency, including compiling media database, analyzing proposals and processing of contracts.
• Negotiate best rates with advertising partners and create value-adds for clients when possible.
• Manage ad serving, tracking and retargeting for digital campaigns.
• Oversee reporting, traffic measurement and ROI analysis.
• Help manage billing and invoicing process, working with agency CFO.
• Experience with digital campaign management tools, including ad-serving, tracking and traffic analysis.
• A working knowledge of advertising metrics, such as impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions and cost per conversion.
• Experience using and placing social media advertising.
• Knowledge of all aspects of digital media, including search, SEO, SEM, mobile, programmatic, etc.
• Familiarity/experience with third-party research providers.
• Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Detail oriented with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Good understanding of mathematical concepts for statistical analysis.
You have at least 4 years of experience in an agency setting and possess strong media planning skills and a resume full of well-run campaigns. You have great experience and know best practices in the media world, as well as keeping up with current trends. You are tenacious, meticulous, detail-oriented and able to confidently present your ideas to both LRXD and clients
Must be able to work inside our Denver Offices and a US resident. No contract or consultative opportunities available.
Full-time. Some travel, nights and weekend work required only when it is absolutely necessary.
The Senior Media Planner reports to the Chief Digital Officer at LRXD, and, for specific account work, may report to different strategists and/or account directors who are working on those accounts.