LRXD | Strategy Director
This job post has expired
At LRXD we help grow purpose-driven businesses to compound the positive impact these brands have on people’s lives. That’s why we call ourselves the Health & Happiness agency. Right now, we’re searching for a Strategy Director.
As a Strategy Director you will be a key leader internally and externally. You will be confident and knowledgeable to win the trust of clients at all levels, while also being humble and human while teaming up with junior talent. You will provide strategic vision and leadership for a small portfolio of clients, and you will help inspire our internal team’s creativity and business intelligence. You’re the integrated strategic lead that brings our collective resources together to create brand purpose platforms, integrated advertising campaigns, connections strategies, customer research, visual identity systems, and customer experiences. We have a diverse range of client engagements and we expect our Strategy Director to be a generalist who can lead all kinds of strategy engagements.
LRXD is a 54-year-old agency that calls Denver our home, but now operates as a distributed office supported by a full stack of collaboration software and coworking spaces in the Denver area. The Strategy Director can be based in the Denver area or live remotely but needs to fully engage with our team during typical business hours in the Mountain Standard Time zone.
• Always working in service of the brand purpose and creative idea
• Maintain a thorough understanding of brand, culture, consumer, and marketplace to anticipate opportunities and help guide clients forward
• Possess an in-depth understanding of how the client’s business operates and the motivations of the various stakeholders
• Distill complex information into intelligent yet straightforward stories and deliver it in an engaging and inspirational manner
• Collaborate with creative, account, and media teams to deliver integrated approaches that strive for greatness
• Lead the crafting of brand strategy platforms, campaign architectures, connections strategies, customer journey mapping, and content strategies
• Design and lead qualitative and quantitative customer research
• Participate in new business pitches and contribute to organic client growth
• Design and lead internal and client-facing work sessions
• Expand the agency’s toolbox of strategy frameworks and methodologies
• Contribute to deepening our thought leadership around Health & Happiness
• Have a capacity for agile responses to difficult situations, resilience in the face of setbacks, and a desire to keep growing and learning
• 10+ years experience in an agency environment, preferably with top creative agencies, and/or agencies focused on brand purpose
• Experience leading integrated brand campaigns over multiple years
• Excellent capacity to refine information to reveal an insight
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Can ground strategy and creativity in commercial outcomes through the understanding and application of data
• Superior storyteller (both written and verbal) with a clear and concise style
• Ability to write and help others to craft simple, clear and inspirational creative briefs and strategic presentations
• Deep curiosity and understanding of technological, cultural, and human behavioral trends
• Working knowledge of all facets of social media marketing including data, paid social, influencer, and community management
• Working knowledge of brand identity systems design and packaging design
• Ability to lead client relationships at all levels of the client organization
• Works well with others and helps bring out the best in teammates
• Sincere personal alignment with our Health & Happiness mission and values
• Bachelors or Masters degree
LRXD is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. LRXD is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Benefits include unlimited PTO, 401k match, Health & Happiness Stipend, and more.