BSSP | Senior Strategist
This job post has expired
BSSP is looking for a Senior Strategist to join our growing Strategy group. This is a full-time opportunity, working in collaboration with a team of industry leaders who are dead-set on being innovative and having a good time doing it. We have clients in industries ranging from automotive, sports, gaming, health/wellness, CPG, technology, financial, and apparel/fashion.
What we ask of you:
- To be a strategic thought-leader, fluent in culture, helping lead clients, the agency team and external partners with a point-of-view.
- Provide sharp, insightful, thinking that inspires and helps build the foundation for great work.
- To constantly see the world as your consumer audience, and bring them to life in interesting new ways for clients and agency partners alike.
- Understand the total customer journey and experience; to be able to dig in, map them and help everyone involved best leverage them.
- Establish and monitor key brand and sales KPIs and be accountable for campaign performance.
What we'd like you to be:
- A simplifier with clear communication of your ideas
- An interesting perspective that engages and inspires others
- Motivated by working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the things you love, but particularly in the media, digital and technology landscapes
- Savvy with the foundational strategy toolbox: conducting qualitative and quantitative research, with familiarity of the Brand Indexes, Crimson Hexagons, and MRI’s
- 4-7+ years of creative agency experience
- New business (presentations, RFPs, etc.)