LRXD | Account Coordinator
This job post has expired
We are a strategic and creative partner for companies on a mission to change the world for the better. We help grow purpose-driven businesses and compound the positive impact they have on people’s lives. That’s why we call ourselves the Health & Happiness agency. Right now, we’re searching for an Account Coordinator to help us spread our vision - Health & Happiness for all.
More than anything it will be your job to learn and anticipate. You’ll learn what the client needs before they ask and lead them to push the business forward. In the same regard, you’ll anticipate what the creative and media teams need before they start getting their hands dirty. Do those things well — along with working hand-in-hand with the Senior Account Managers and Project Managers — and you’ll find great happiness here.
We’re a company of unique individuals that works as a tight-knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us — and, in turn, our clients — well-oiled machines.
• 2+ years of account management experience in a marketing or advertising agency
• Past experience and a demonstrated passion for working with brands in the Health & Happiness B2C category. Must be knowledgeable about trends and culture surrounding the health & wellness lifestyle
• A solution-driven mentality
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to support Senior Account Managers in their role - driving projects through the system
• Ownership of tasks on a day-to-day basis (scheduling, proofreading, routing, etc.)
• A hunger to learn and grow - a go-getter attitude
• Responsible for day-to-day project coordination with assigned clients
• Develop a base-level understanding of assigned client’s business
• Provide support and back-up for the Account Management team
• Scheduling and preparation for all meetings
• Provide support in assigned project plans/retainer status reports
• Learn Workamajig system for client work
• Develop a solid understanding of establishing and adhering to project budgets (estimating)
• Support in scheduling and internal routing of all client work - ensures flawless execution
• Support for Senior Account Manager in administrative, research, and project-related tasks
• An active participant in an environment of collaboration and strong team health
Benefits include unlimited PTO, 401k match, Health & Happiness Stipend, and more. Compensation: $45,000-50,000
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position can be remote.