LRXD | Media Director
This job post has expired
We are a strategic and creative partner for companies on a mission to change the world for the better. We help grow purpose-driven businesses and compound the positive impact they have on people’s lives. That’s why we call ourselves the Health & Happiness agency. Right now, we’re searching for a Media Director to help us spread our vision — Health & Happiness for all.
We’ll aim to teach you everything we can – and then some. We want to learn from you all the latest, greatest things we haven’t tried. We have a fast-paced, laid back work environment that’s fun and exciting. We want a thinker who can quickly and accurately turn ideas into something special.
The Media Director will be a leader in the company, overseeing the major accounts, and managing the media team on each client. It is the Media Director’s job to ensure that our clients’ needs and requirements are met. They will oversee the media team with campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success while collaborating with creative and strategy teams.
They will provide strategic direction to the media teams and identify appropriate programs and services to meet client needs. Furthermore, the Media Director will work with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis. They will attend client meetings and write/present media plans to clients. Finally, this position will identify up-sell opportunities for clients.
• Manage the media team, serve as a mentor, and provide guidance/leadership
• Manage, review, and analyze all client-facing deliverables
• Guide media planners in developing media plans
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets
• Present proposals with media and cost schedules to clients
• Oversee the development of RFPs, the final buy recommendation, buy summaries, and campaign measurements
• Develop and present concise results decks highlighting the relevant learning gained and recommendations for future campaigns
• Delegate and oversee responsibilities/assignments appropriate for the Media Team
• Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company, and the vendor community
• Provide consultative strategic direction to your accounts and identifying appropriate programs and services to meet client needs
• Oversee reporting, traffic measurement, and ROI analysis.
• Help manage the billing and invoicing processes, working with the agency Finance Team.
• Experience with digital and traditional campaign management tools, including ad-serving, tracking, and analysis.
• Deep knowledge of advertising metrics such as impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions, and cost per conversion.
• Detail-oriented with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Help cultivate a culture of data and insights for our company and teams.
• 7+ years in media planning and management within and Advertising Agency
• 2+ years in a Supervisor or equivalent role
• A working understanding of traditional and digital media tactics
• Possess demonstrable experience working in both B2B and B2C environments, as well as specific client experience within the Food/CPG Beverage/Fitness/Health sector
• Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills
• Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multitask, and work well under pressure
• Articulate, intelligent, and credible individual, who is a self-starter and keen to make a difference in a growing business with existing clients
• Have experience with research resources such as Kantar, MRI, Comscore, Nielsen, and other research/planning tools
• Working understanding of Reach and Frequency analysis and the tools needed to provide this information to clients and internal groups
• Experience with lead generation activities is a plus
• Experience with inbound marketing/content marketing is a plus
Job Type: Full-time. Some travel, nights, and weekend work needed only when it is necessary
Reports to: The Media Director reports to the Chief Data Strategist at LRXD, and, for specific account work, may report to different strategists and/or Account Directors who are working on those accounts.