Latitude | Senior Retail Strategist
This job post has expired
In a Nutshell:
The Senior Strategist gathers research and data, clarifies and expands on insights and ultimately defines and drives creative solutions that pave the way for innovation and ground-breaking strategic outcomes for our clients. An initiator and an insights aggregator, you dig in to create meaningful experiences for our client’s and our agency, particularly passionate and driven in the retail space.
Ins and Outs:
• Perform primary and secondary discovery and insight gathering through various quantitative and qualitative methods to assess a range
• of factors including customer experiences and behaviors, brand perceptions, competitive landscape, and market and cultural trends
• Prepare and present research findings offering clear insights with relevant implications
• Formulate, prepare and present coherent brand, campaign and retail experience strategies
• Research and compose accurate customer journey maps
• Present branding philosophy, approach and methods to current and prospective clients
• Compose and present creative briefs to guide agency colleagues
• Compile and compose customer personas to aid client and creative teams
• Serve as strategy consultant in internal creative reviews
• Collaborate with account management on the execution of client deliverables as defined in the SOW and resolve various ad hoc client requests (beyond project facilitation)
• Work with creative and account teams in the crafting of creative strategies
• Collaborate on new business research, strategy and pitch development (smart pill thru deck development)
• Work as the ambassador for the agencies capabilities while assessing scope and feasibility definition for new projects
• Build a network with cross-functional teams and third-party resources in order to constantly strive for efficiency and innovation
• Educate colleagues and clients on to how to translate vision into activation
In Your Back Pocket:
• Six to ten years of experience in an advertising/marketing agency or similar creatively driven workplace
• Knowledge and experience leading and conducting research at retail – someone who wants to live in the retail world and possesses veteran experience in customer journeys, shopper behaviors, online and offline retail knowledge and ethnographic in market research and this is where they shine
• High level of experience with retail space activation initiatives
• Comfort, accuracy, and ease authoring reports, business correspondences, procedure manuals, presentations, decks, etc.
• Demonstrated ability facilitating strategic work sessions with clients and colleagues
• Dynamic, empathetic, confident communication and presentation skills
• High energy and passion for fast paced deliverables
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Passion for teaching and inclusion
• Polite confidence and diplomacy
• High attention to detail
• Human centric mentality
• Sense of humor and drive to be a cultural add to the agency
Who We Are:
Purpose is the great multiplier of talent—the greater the purpose, the greater the talent. It is our purpose to create meaningful brand experiences, to nurture the talent of our people and to elevate others who live in extreme poverty.
We’ve seen first-hand how extreme poverty denies so many in the developing world of the chance to fully use their talents. That’s why we invest 50% of our profits towards elevating humanity. Doing great work for the greater good is the animating force that unites us and brings even more meaning to elevating brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer.